Our dedicated Europe team comprises lawyers with in-depth legal and commercial experience acting for international clients across the continent. In addition, we have a wide network across regional law firms, financial institutions and corporate contacts.
We advise clients in Europe across a range of sectors on corporate and commercial, tech and IP. We enjoy a wealth of experience which includes:
- International intellectual property advice, including the structuring and protection of global brands.
- Commercial disputes with English jurisdiction and/or choice of law.
- The application of EU law and regulations in England and Wales.
- Reputation management within Europe (including on the internet).
- Negotiating contracts and arrangements for sports broadcasters and acting on behalf of sports agencies and high profile players.
- Our clients range from global brands in the hotel, travel and leisure industry to SMEs, start-ups and individuals seeking to grow their businesses internationally.