During 2020 and 2021, we undertook a Client Listening Exercise to gather feedback from our clients on their experience of working with Hamlins.
We appointed Firm Sense, an external consultancy, who interviewed clients across all of our practice areas, to understand their views on:
- What they like about Hamlins and where we could improve
- The quality of our advice and service, and the relationships we’ve built with them
- Whether we provide value for money
- How we compare to other firms, and how likely they are to recommend us
- How we can best meet their needs now and in the future.
Clients identified some key areas where we add significant value along with areas where we can continue to make improvements. We also asked for their views of the challenges they face now and into the future.
We are incredibly grateful to all of the clients who participated in this exercise. Their views help us to better understand how we can enhance and adapt our service to best meet our clients’ needs.
You can read the full report here which summarises the key findings and the actions we’ll be taking as a result.