You are invited to join this Small Cap Club networking event and meet a panel of the 2019 Small Cap Award Winners.
Join us to hear the panel discuss their achievements over the last 12 months and the challenges that may lie ahead.
- Daniel Bellau, Partner, Hamlins (Chair)
- Claire Noyce, Managing Partner & Chief Executive, Hybridan, Deputy Chair of the QCA and Chairperson of the Judging Panel
- George O’Connor, Managing Director, Stifel Nicolaus Europe Ltd
- Simon Thompson, Associate Editor, Investors Chronicle
- Mark Frankcom, Finance Director, National Milk Records
Tuesday 10th March 2020, 08.15 am – 10.00 am
273-287 Regent Street
To attend, please register here.
The Small Cap Network
The Small Cap Network fosters growth for UK small cap quoted companies through regular networking events and engagement and is open to investors, CEOS, Financial Directors and advisers of small cap companies. See here for more information on the Small Cap Network.
Hamlins has been lead sponsor of Small Cap Network over a number of years, since the establishment of the group. As we undertake regular transactions for companies, nomads and brokers in the small cap arena and are committed to the sector, we are delighted to have established this longstanding strong association.
For more information on this or any other Corporate matter, please contact Daniel Bellau, Corporate Partner, Hamlins LLP.