We would like to invite you to join us for a Small Cap Network event on digital transformation.
Topics will include:
- What are the technologies which define digital transformation?
- Does digital transformation mean company transformation?
- What is digital transformation from a corporate perspective?
- How do investors make money from digital transformation?
- How is digital transformation evolving?
The panel of industry experts includes:
- Brendan Mooney: CEO Kainos plc
- Hellen Bowey: Founder/CEO, YourAlcove
- Jonathan Lewis: CEO, Capita plc
- Neal Gandhi: Founder/CEO, The Panoply plc
- Sir Martin Sorrell: Founder/CEO, S4Capital plc
- Stephen Kelly: CEO, Investor, NED, Mentor
The event will be chaired by Gervais Williams, Senior Executive Director at Miton.
To attend, please register here.
Thursday 17th October 2019, 5-8pm
Stifel Nicolaus Europe
The Small Cap Network fosters growth for UK small cap quoted companies through regular networking events and engagement and is open to investors, CEOS, Financial Directors and advisers of small cap companies. See here for more information on the Small Cap Network.
Hamlins has been lead sponsor of Small Cap Network over a number of years, since the establishment of the group. As we undertake regular transactions for companies, nomads and brokers in the small cap arena and are committed to the sector, we are delighted to have established this longstanding strong association.
For more information on this or any other Corporate matter, please contact Daniel Bellau, Corporate Partner, Hamlins LLP.